Insurance Exam Vocabulary Terms
Coverage that protects against manufacturer's defects past the normal warranty period and for repair after breakdown to return a product to its originally intended use. Warranty insurance generally protects consumers from financial loss caused by the seller's failure to rectify or compensate for defective or incomplete work and cost of parts and labor necessary to restore a product's usefulness. Includes but is not limited to coverage for all obligations and liabilities incurred by a service contract provider, mechanical breakdown insurance and service contracts written by insurers.
Our Insurance Exam Prep Includes...
- Hundreds of Insurance Practice Test Questions (that apply to your state)
- Insurance Vocabulary Flashcards
- Study-Mode & Timed-Exam Mode
- Take Unlimited Tests For 1 Year
- User-Friendly On All Devices
- 2022 Rules & Regulations
- Insurance Exam Tip Videos
- Support From Licensed Instructor
- Insurance Terms & Glossary