Insurance Exam Vocabulary Terms
Statutory Accounting Principles (SAP)
A set of accounting principles set forth by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners used to prepare statutory financial statements for insurance companies.
Our Insurance Exam Prep Includes...
- Hundreds of Insurance Practice Test Questions (that apply to your state)
- Insurance Vocabulary Flashcards
- Study-Mode & Timed-Exam Mode
- Take Unlimited Tests For 1 Year
- User-Friendly On All Devices
- 2022 Rules & Regulations
- Insurance Exam Tip Videos
- Support From Licensed Instructor
- Insurance Terms & Glossary