Insurance Exam Vocabulary Terms
Special revenue bond
Any security, or other instrument under which a payment obligation is created, issued by or on behalf of a governmental unit to finance a project serving a substantial public purpose and not payable from the sources in connection with the payment of municipal obligation bonds.
Our Insurance Exam Prep Includes...
- Insurance Practice Test Questions
- Insurance Vocabulary Flashcards
- Study-Mode & Timed-Exam Mode
- Take Unlimited Tests For 1 Year
- User-Friendly On All Devices
- 2020 Rules & Regulations