Insurance Exam Vocabulary Terms
Risk Based Capital (RBC) Ratio
Ratio used to identify insurance companies that are poorly capitalized. Calculated by dividing the company's capital by the minimum amount of capital regulatory authorities have deemed necessary to support the insurance operations.
Our Insurance Exam Prep Includes...
- Insurance Practice Test Questions
- Insurance Vocabulary Flashcards
- Study-Mode & Timed-Exam Mode
- Take Unlimited Tests For 1 Year
- User-Friendly On All Devices
- 2020 Rules & Regulations