Insurance Exam Vocabulary Terms
Other Accident and Health
Accident and health coverages not otherwise properly classified as Group Accident and Health or Credit Accident and Health (e.g., collectively renewable and individual non-cancelable, guaranteed renewable, non-renewable for stated reasons only, etc.). Include all Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Coverage, whether sold on a stand-alone basis or through a Medicare Advantage product and whether sold directly to an individual or through a group.
Other terms you may be interested in:
Our Insurance Exam Prep Includes...
- Insurance Practice Test Questions
- Insurance Vocabulary Flashcards
- Study-Mode & Timed-Exam Mode
- Take Unlimited Tests For 1 Year
- User-Friendly On All Devices
- 2020 Rules & Regulations