Insurance Exam Vocabulary Terms
Reinsurance that is not secured on individual lives for specific individual amount of reinsurance, but rather reinsurance that protects the ceding company's overall experience on its entire portfolio of business, or at least a broad segment of it. The most common forms of non-proportional reinsurance are stop loss and catastrophe.
Our Insurance Exam Prep Includes...
- Insurance Practice Test Questions
- Insurance Vocabulary Flashcards
- Study-Mode & Timed-Exam Mode
- Take Unlimited Tests For 1 Year
- User-Friendly On All Devices
- 2020 Rules & Regulations