Insurance Exam Vocabulary Terms
Nationally Recognized Statistical Rating Organization (NRSRO)
Refers to rating organizations so designated by the SEC whose status has been confirmed by the Securities Valuation Office. Examples are: Moody's Investors Service, Inc., Standard & Poor's (S&P), A.M. Best Company (A.M. Best) and Fitch Ratings and Dominion Bond Rating Service (DBRS).
Our Insurance Exam Prep Includes...
- Hundreds of Insurance Practice Test Questions (that apply to your state)
- Insurance Vocabulary Flashcards
- Study-Mode & Timed-Exam Mode
- Take Unlimited Tests For 1 Year
- User-Friendly On All Devices
- 2022 Rules & Regulations
- Insurance Exam Tip Videos
- Support From Licensed Instructor
- Insurance Terms & Glossary