Insurance Exam Vocabulary Terms
Contract with Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for Medicare coverage. These contracts with CMS provide reimbursement through pre-determined monthly amount per member based on a total estimated budget. The beneficiary may use providers outside the provider network. Does not include stand alone Medicare Part D Plans.
Our Insurance Exam Prep Includes...
- Insurance Practice Test Questions
- Insurance Vocabulary Flashcards
- Study-Mode & Timed-Exam Mode
- Take Unlimited Tests For 1 Year
- User-Friendly On All Devices
- 2020 Rules & Regulations