Insurance Exam Vocabulary Terms
Health – Excess/Stop Loss
This type of insurance may be extended to either a health plan or a self-insured employer plan. Its purpose is to insure against the risk that any one claim will exceed a specific dollar amount or that an entire plan's losses will exceed a specific amount.
Our Insurance Exam Prep Includes...
- Insurance Practice Test Questions
- Insurance Vocabulary Flashcards
- Study-Mode & Timed-Exam Mode
- Take Unlimited Tests For 1 Year
- User-Friendly On All Devices
- 2020 Rules & Regulations