Insurance Exam Vocabulary Terms
Group Health Organizations – Health Maintenance (HMO)
A plan under which an enrollee pays a membership fixed fee in advance in return for a wide range of comprehensive health care services with the HMO's approved providers in a designated service area.
Our Insurance Exam Prep Includes...
- Insurance Practice Test Questions
- Insurance Vocabulary Flashcards
- Study-Mode & Timed-Exam Mode
- Take Unlimited Tests For 1 Year
- User-Friendly On All Devices
- 2020 Rules & Regulations