Insurance Exam Vocabulary Terms
Fire Legal Liability
Coverage for property loss liability as the result of separate negligent acts and/or omissions of the insured that allows a spreading fire to cause bodily injury or property damage of others. An example is a tenant who, while occupying another party's property, through negligence causes fire damage to the property.
Our Insurance Exam Prep Includes...
- Insurance Practice Test Questions
- Insurance Vocabulary Flashcards
- Study-Mode & Timed-Exam Mode
- Take Unlimited Tests For 1 Year
- User-Friendly On All Devices
- 2020 Rules & Regulations