Insurance Exam Vocabulary Terms
Short-term, highly liquid investments that are both (a) readily convertible to known amounts of cash, and (b) so near their maturity that they present insignificant risk of changes in value because of changes in interest rates. Investments with original maturities of three months or less qualify under this definition.
Our Insurance Exam Prep Includes...
- Insurance Practice Test Questions
- Insurance Vocabulary Flashcards
- Study-Mode & Timed-Exam Mode
- Take Unlimited Tests For 1 Year
- User-Friendly On All Devices
- 2020 Rules & Regulations