Insurance Exam Vocabulary Terms
Limited benefit expense policies. Provides benefits for eye care and eye care accessories. Generally provides a stated dollar amount per annual eye examination. Benefits often include a stated dollar amount for glasses and contacts. May include surgical benefits for injury or sickness associated with the eye.
Our Insurance Exam Prep Includes...
- Insurance Practice Test Questions
- Insurance Vocabulary Flashcards
- Study-Mode & Timed-Exam Mode
- Take Unlimited Tests For 1 Year
- User-Friendly On All Devices
- 2020 Rules & Regulations