Insurance Exam Vocabulary Terms
That portion of the premium equal to expected losses void of insurance company expenses, premium taxes, contingencies, or profit margin.
Our Insurance Exam Prep Includes...
- Hundreds of Insurance Practice Test Questions (that apply to your state)
- Insurance Vocabulary Flashcards
- Study-Mode & Timed-Exam Mode
- Take Unlimited Tests For 1 Year
- User-Friendly On All Devices
- 2023 Updated Material
- Insurance Exam Tip Videos
- Support From Licensed Instructor
- Insurance Terms & Glossary
- Pass Money Back Guarantee