Insurance Exam Vocabulary Terms
Individual Annuities- Immediate Non-Variable and Variable
An annuity contract that provides an accumulation based on both (1) funds that accumulate based on a guaranteed crediting interest rates or additional interest rate applied to designated considerations, and (2) funds where the accumulation vary in accordance with the rate of return of the underlying investment portfolio selected by the policyholder. The contract provides for the initiation of payments at some interval that may vary, however the annuity payouts must begin within 13 months.
Our Insurance Exam Prep Includes...
- Hundreds of Insurance Practice Test Questions (that apply to your state)
- Insurance Vocabulary Flashcards
- Study-Mode & Timed-Exam Mode
- Take Unlimited Tests For 1 Year
- User-Friendly On All Devices
- 2023 Updated Material
- Insurance Exam Tip Videos
- Support From Licensed Instructor
- Insurance Terms & Glossary
- Pass Money Back Guarantee