Insurance Exam Vocabulary Terms
The amount at which an asset (or liability) could be bought (or incurred) or sold (or settled) in a current transaction between willing parties, that is, other than in a forced or liquidation sale. Quoted market prices in active markets are the best evidence of fair value and shall be used as the basis for the measurement, if available. If a quoted market price is available, the fair value is the product of the number of trading units times market price.
Our Insurance Exam Prep Includes...
- Insurance Practice Test Questions
- Insurance Vocabulary Flashcards
- Study-Mode & Timed-Exam Mode
- Take Unlimited Tests For 1 Year
- User-Friendly On All Devices
- 2020 Rules & Regulations