Insurance Exam Vocabulary Terms
Probable future economic benefits obtained or controlled by a particular entity as a result of past transactions or events. An asset has three essential characteristics: It embodies a probable future benefit that involves a capacity, singly or in combination with other assets, to contribute directly or indirectly to future net cash inflows; A particular entity can obtain the benefit and control others' access to it; and The transaction or other event-giving rise to the entity's right to or control of the benefit has already occurred.
Our Insurance Exam Prep Includes...
- Hundreds of Insurance Practice Test Questions (that apply to your state)
- Insurance Vocabulary Flashcards
- Study-Mode & Timed-Exam Mode
- Take Unlimited Tests For 1 Year
- User-Friendly On All Devices
- 2023 Updated Material
- Insurance Exam Tip Videos
- Support From Licensed Instructor
- Insurance Terms & Glossary
- Pass Money Back Guarantee